What is New for 2018
....Well lots, actually.
Following the success of our first ever European edition of the Exchange in March we are back with the annual edition of the UK Intelligent Automation Exchange on the 26th - 27th September in London.
This Exchange will be bringing together the leading industries and enterprises for two days only of first hand peer-to-peer networking. Here's what you can expect to see across the two days if you choose to take up one of only 70 invitation-only passes.
- At least 8 end-to-end transformation case studies from leading enterprises explaining the challenges, downfalls, successes and lessons learned from their biggest and most innovative automation projects will be presented. Make sure you don't miss out on key learnings from tried and tested projects and approaches. Whatever your challenges, there will be relevant step by step case studies to support you on your journey. Here are just some of the topics, challenges and solutions you will be presented with:
- Effectively building an AI environment at scale by Cyrus Moazami-Vahid, Principal Architect at AWS Deep Learning
- Leveraging innovative thinking and technology to build personalised experiences by Simon Wilcox, Passenger Automation Programme Lead at Heathrow Airport
- Transforming the learning culture within your organisation to compliment a modern way of working by Lloyd Dean, Head of Digital & Innovative Learning at EDF Energy
- Creating value for the business internally and externally using data by Neil Crockett, Chief Digital Officer at Rolls Royce
- We know you love to share as much as possible with your peers and get as much learning to take back to the office as possible and we want to facilitate that. Therefore, we have further increased the networking time you will have at the Exchange:
- Each morning and afternoon will feature an interactive networking activity in addition to the networking breaks and breakout groups, such as networking bingo or podcast exchanges to name just a few. We can't give away all the surprises just yet but we're sure you will love it!
- We have incorporated two sets of roundtable discussions - one on each day to really maximise the level of detail and debate you can get into when addressing the industry's biggest challenges.
- With both peer-led and vendor-led Think Tank sessions and panel discussions you can be sure to have a clear view of the technologies and approaches that are moving the industry forward and shaping 2019's automation strategies.
- Throughout the Exchange and the interactive drinks reception, we will feature the newest and most innovative technology on the market including robots, VR and augmented reality and much more. Have play with the latest gadgets - you never know what might inspire use cases!
- With automation reaching its maturity for a lot of enterprises, the focus for this Exchange will be scaling automation projects and making them more cognitive through the use of AI and machine learning. Over 80% of the speaker faculty are actively leveraging and scaling AI and Machine Learning projects to get even more business value out of their automation projects so you'll be hearing plenty about effectively leveraging this technology across the entire organisation to compliment current technologies.
These are just some of the things you can look forward to at the Exchange in September. Enquire at email@example.com to find out more and we look forward to seeing you there!